Wednesday 1 August 2012

on demand...

BFF #2: almost three-quarters of mamas produce more milk with their right breast (no correlation to being right or left - handed).

I have never been one to parent to a schedule and feeding is no different. With both babes this is where you have generally found me from 7.30pm until around anywhere between 9 and 10pm (when I slink with sleeping babe down to bed)...feeding. Cluster feeding.
Elanor gave this "routine" up around 6 months and just had a "dinner" feed then a "supper" feed. It will be interesting to see whether Maggie does the same. Either way, we just roll with the punches in this whare.



Sitting like this for 2 hours gives me the perfect excuse to watch Coronation St., read books and/or stare at my ever changing little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment