Sunday 5 August 2012

frozen treats...

BFF #4: if babe has a bunged up nose, squirt some milk up it!

This is most of the milk I have collected since Maggie was born - around 3.6L of it.


The thing is....I'm going to have to use lots of it in the next 2-4 months... eep! I have connected with the Human Milk 4 Human Babies Aotearoa network so am hoping to give some away to someone that needs it.
Mags is not interested in a bottle and I don't want it going to waste really. I am still collecting about 400-600mL a week too. Got Milk? Heck yeah we do!


2 comments:

  1. Whaaaa?! That is a seriously large amount of milk.
    I've never had much luck with expressing - did it a little with Aesop, had very little joy with Otto and haven't bothered this time at all! You, on the other hand, have expressed enough for all of us! Go you good thing, go! Very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. only 2 bags of it is expressed...the rest is just "caught" from the other side while feeding. Cara put me onto the little breast shell thing when I had Elanor and I collected heaps with it. Seems like the same thing this time too. Saves on a lot of wet and stinky tops!

    ReplyDelete