Tuesday 31 July 2012

diy Disco heels...

1 pair of black heels - $25, Kmart
a packet of black glitter
pva glue
paintbrush

basically, paint the glue on the bits of the shoe that you want to sparkle-ify (I have done the heel and the front platformy bit) and add the glitter. I also sprayed them with clear varnish afterwards...et voila!

should have cleaned them before I took the picture...damn you fantastic new camera getting all the detail!


Just to clear something up, 'cos I do hear you there sniggering "those will look good while you hang out the washing/play trains/change nappies Katie..." - they're for my exceedingly glamorous little sister. What? They could be for me...they could totally be for me.... they couldn't could they? sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Glittertastic! You could totally wear these to do the groceries, that counts as going out, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete