Thursday 30 August 2012

spring sprung...

it is definitely feeling like spring is beginning to ...spring (?) around here at the moment. Today we had our lunch al fresco out back and played in the grass for a while.






after the food was gone, Elanor was nowhere to be seen - as per...it seems like that girl never stops! It is days like these that I am SO grateful that my babes have all this green to run, roll and crawl around in; trees to climb, hills to slide down, sheep to talk to and all without leaving home. Blessed.


bring on a weekend full of this, please and thank you...

2 comments:

  1. (I just had a VERY similar photo taken today, of me feeding Mol while we picnicked!! I think my post tomorrow will actually just be a copy of this one - minus the beautiful green pastures..)
    Also, those thighs! I die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is springing here too finally... The Munchkin is loving the daisies everywhere and i'm loving the sunshine without accompanying wild winds.
    Your babes are lucky to have you as their mama :)

    ReplyDelete