Thursday 24 May 2012

Hair did...

So here comes a quick post-salon shot...not the best but you get the general gist. I love it!! Micheal at fabrik is the king of awesome. It is shorter than I had expected but it had to be done to get rid of all the..ahem...crispy bits. This chop is the first step on a dreamhair journey for me, so now I am prepped and ready to grow enough of a mane to rock a topknot like this:



<insert daydream-like sigh here>

For now I am LOVING this fringe. A fringe style I have had before and will keep 'cos I'm not sure about a straight fringe with my mooney moon face!

........ta-da!



2 comments:

  1. That's it. I'm totally making a hair appointment next week.
    It looks fab - I like the shaped fringe, do you find it harder to style than a straight one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you! Na (I think) I find it easier because I have TWO cowlicks up in there so a straight fringe never sits straight for me. Although I do love them... I'd love to be able to rock a short and straight. mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete