Thursday 17 May 2012

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

So I was feeling a bit meh... you know, not particularly good but not quite bad enough to curl up all fetus-like under a hot shower with a family size bag of m'n'ms (I've never done this by the way...honestly).

I am in desperate need of a hurr-cut, but decided in the meantime to dye it. Sort of reddy-brown. I like it.


 
here is the hair. the baby is pretty much a permanent fixture.
Maybe next week I will get it cut. I kind of went through this after I had Elanor...I get this huuuge urge to change the old do. Here is the result last time:


And then it went to this:


 Can you tell I have a slight thing for ginger/red hair? Gosh it's so awesome..I don't know why people hate on it!

Anyways, I guess what I am getting at is that I feel the need to change my hair after having a baby - like having a baby isn't a big enough change!! I'm sure I'm not the only one who desperatley needs a ch-ch-ch-change...

Watch this space for post-Maggie hair.











3 comments:

  1. You really suit red-headed-ness Katie! I'm thinking of going reddish too and just had it cut again this morning. Good hair makes me feel so much better about myself when I feel frumpy. How short you gunna go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a slighty-more-interesting haircut is on the cards for me too... once I get this babe sorted and can actually have a whole hour to spend at the salon!
    I love the last picture of you, the hair colour is so lovely and you have a sort of aura-like glow going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ginge so much, but it gets to be pretty hard work keeping the dark roots from peeking through.
    I'm not sure about length...maybe I will grow it long again? But def a fringe cut. It's barely even a fringe at the moment and I can't handle it!
    Yay for good lady hair! (hopefully) It is strange how good/bad hair can sometimes make or break the day.

    ReplyDelete