Friday 28 September 2012

mental health time...

Lately I have been feeling a little...well, not good. I guess all the things that come with having small ones - tired, messy...like all I do is change, wipe, wash, hang, repeat...there are only so many games of hide and seek a Mama can play with a toddler who tells you exactly where she's going to hide first! In short, it was time for some mental health time and a near perfect opportunity presented itself....


It was so good to just lie for a couple of hours, talk, have time to think and I even almost nodded off at one point! And now I feel that my equilibrium has been restored and I am refreshed and ready to change, wipe, wash and hang with new vigor!

Some people like hot stone massages and facials...but I'd rather get stuck with a high speed neddle over and over...go figure.

Plus, to make the boys at Custom Collective even more super cool, they don't even bat an eyelid at a bit of baby-feeding in the shop. Chur!

No comments:

Post a Comment