Wednesday 5 September 2012

baby brain major incident #1...

I think I've done well to get 4.5 months into baby #2's life without major dumb-dumb boo boos... yesterday I fell. Hard. I booked tickets FROM wellington TO auckland and back again when really I wanted tickets TO wellington FROM auckland and back again... duh!
All sorted now after much crying on the phone to air NZ with a baby squeaking and a toddler yelling "my tun now, I'll talk to dada thanks" in the background and $40 more!

Brain. Please do not do that to me again. Or at least play fair and give me warning?
Thanks, love Kate

2 comments:

  1. I have done that! When booking flights for someone else no less. I wanted them to visit me and for some reason booked flights the opposite way. I did the same but was able to cancel the flights and rebook for free. Phew! That feeling of dread when I realised though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, I have done a similar thing with bus tickets. So glad you got it sorted though!

    ReplyDelete