Sunday 23 September 2012

feeling stupid...

I am feeling like a bit of a moron at the moment...it could be the intense mouth pain, lack of sleep or countless distractions but I get one job, ONE job to do and I muck it up.
I am not used to feeling stupid. I am usually quite bright. Mind you, I am usually a lot of things that I am not at the moment... patient, warm (not in a temperature sense), energetic, focused (in a scatty sort of way...), able to remain fluid and roll with the punches, sharp... you get the picture.
Perhaps I need to set myself a cerebral project without a strict deadline and see if that helps me to shake these feelings of moronity - not even a word ow. I know.

Failing that, I need to go to the beach...




 

1 comment:

  1. Eeep what did you do?! dont beat yourself up. I think baby brain remains for a very long time. I used to get all my words mixed up, like say "can you put that in the....." and stare and point at it like someone suffering from "moronity" (good word)And yes come to my beach! hehe xxx (oh and the word was fridge)

    ReplyDelete