Wednesday 20 June 2012

wardrobe Wednesday...?

Thought I might jump on the bandwagon...but we'll see how long it lasts! For us Wednesday is usually a stay at home day (no playgroup!) especially in this weather so warmth and comfort are a priority.


Cardi, glassons - $25 (?)
Dress, 2nd hand - $6
Belt, piece of string stuff I found in a box
Leggings, glassons $12.50
You'll notice I haven't bothered to put me shoes on...

I guess whilst one is trying to get ones groove back it is good to see photos of oneself in different combos. One day I'll fit all my clothes from pre-baby days... excuse me while my I repair my split sides hah hah hah.


4 comments:

  1. You look smokin Katie! Definitely not like you just had a bubba. I totally see the appeal of these posts, I just don't have anyone to take the photos for me and I wear jeans pretty much everyday anyways. Perhaps it is good motivation for dressing up a little though?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah...for one day a week at least! I envy you; my jean days are gone now...there is just no way that I would look even halfway decent in a pair. sigh.

      I set the camera on the timer thing on the kitchen bench leaning up against a glass! How's that for Kiwi ingenuity from a not-even Kiwi?!

      Delete
  2. Stunner! Look at those pins!
    Glad you're joining in - it really is a good reminder to throw on something half-decent at least once a week : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. (must just be a good camera angle cos my legs are actually shorter than the average humanbean!) it is a good reminder to make a tiny effort at least once a week...otherwise the internet will judge me! Or at least the 2 and a half people that read the blog will :) pah!

    ReplyDelete