Saturday 18 January 2014

3/52

Right, I'm finished playing catch up now, phewf! I am really enjoying taking time to get to actually take pictures. I don't have a fancy phone camera so don't often taken photos of the random little things. This project is encouraging/forcing me to get the camera out more and document these growing critters.

A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014 - Elanor
This week our new friends gave us their first egg and you take great delight in being the one to collect it. Also to eat it. Dippy egg is definitely a firm favourite!

A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014 - Maggie
Every time we're out in the garden you pick beans to eat. You try and feed them to the chickens, to your sister, to me...to anyone who;ll take them. You love the raw beans!

joining in with Jodi at practising simplicity

1 comment:

  1. Dippy egg! So sweet. Also, wish I had chicken friends too.

    ReplyDelete