Monday 1 April 2013

new tattoo...

Don't worry...I'm not about to break out into a bad rendition of the Van Halen song. Or am I? Maybe later, if you're lucky.
I have been thinking about a new tattoo for a while and the gods be telling me now is the time. After a Christmas gift from my Dad and a thank you present from the Shakespeare cast I now find myself with $200 worth of vouchers. Perfect! It seems to make sense to do it now, going into cooler weather. Reason being that I am thinking about starting a half sleeve that I (obviously) won't be able to finish all that quickly so arm with half finished tattoo being covered up through winter would be a good idea.
I am struggling though - do I start something big or get something smaller that I have the funds to finish??
Hungarian folk art, foxes, craft related and doily tattoos fill my dreams...





decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment