Monday 11 March 2013

two years...

Today it is the Mr and my two year wedding anniversary. I have a veritable feast planned - bruschetta with home grown toms, three cheese lasagne (the Mr has a SERIOUS cheese tooth) and oreo truffle brownie and blueberry yoghurt ice cream to finish... you wish you were my husband right now, don't you?

We went to the wedding of a dear, dear friend at the weekend and it brought back many memories of that day I became the Mrs to his Mr and gave myself entirely to him. I have been so grateful for his caring heart, his soothing words and his strong shoulders over this past fun-filled/action-packed year...
In the last year of our marriage we have added a new member to our whanau and my heart is brimming with love! It hasn't all been plain sailing, of course, but here's to many more years of...more  xx




1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Happiest of days, you fullas! Hope your feast was as spectacular as it sounds x

    ReplyDelete