Monday 28 January 2013

streeeeeetch!

I am feeling pulled in all directions at the moment and as a result some things are suffering. I can't think properly, I do little to nothing around the house, I am not always as tender or patient as I'd like with the littles...relationships in general are suffering, I think.
Soon the Shakespeare and all which that entails on my (and others') part will be finished and that will be a huge weight lifted. Don't get me wrong, I do really enjoy it, it's just bloody hard work to find the energy to balance everything.

It seems like it's always one thing to the next with me...but this time I have promised myself that (after doing my friend's wedding cupcakes and Maggie's birthday) I will not take on anything else. For a while.

Breathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment